FREE FLIGHT PROMOTION
Free Flight Promotion
Terms and conditions
- The Free Flight promotion is only available to Australian Colleges of Further Education‘s (ACFE) Australian Institute English Language (AIEL) students studying for 17 paid weeks or more if on a working holiday visa, or 20 paid weeks or more for all other visa types.
- Students must complete a minimum of 12 weeks at either AIEL campus before transferring campuses to qualify for the promotion.
- Students must have current attendance of above 90% with course progress deemed suitable by the Director of Studies.
- Students must remain enrolled with AIEL for the duration of their Confirmation of Enrolment
- Flights will be booked by AIEL, at the company’s discretion.
- A single one-way flight is available per student.
- The flight covers a one-way ticket between the two schools.
- Schools that you can select from are: Sydney (Auburn) and the Gold Coast (Southport).
- The Free Flight promotion is available during the student’s course only, and not before or after completion of studies.
- To apply you must have commenced your course.
- You must give AIEL a minimum 4 weeks’ notice of your intention to change schools and our head office must receive your Free Flight
- Request Form minimum 4 weeks before the requested flight date.
- Students are encouraged not to organise accommodation until flight date and time has been confirmed.
- Once the flight is booked by AIEL, any changes will be made at the student’s expense.
- Airline terms and conditions apply. Please contact your specific airline for full terms and conditions.
- If student misses the confirmed flight booked by AIEL, a replacement flight will not be organised.
- Students will not be permitted to cash in the free flight value
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer ends 30 June 2018.